WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — The International Hot Rod Association (IHRA) Sportsman Spectacular presented by Hagerty and Moser Engineering heads to Farmington Dragway, Mocksville, N.C., in one week, March 20-22, with an exciting double race weekend.
The double race weekend is tailored to Farmington Dragway’s weekly racing program featuring Top, Footbrake, Junior Dragsters and Street competing during the weekend.
• Sportsman friendly entry fees with excellent payouts. Click hereto view event details
• The national contingency program is available for any IHRA member who advance to the final two rounds each day. Click here to view IHRA contingency partners.
• Thousands of dollars in round prizes available to all IHRA members in the first three rounds.
• All IHRA/NHRA credentials accepted at the event
• Event entry will take place at the track
• IHRA Ironman awarded to each class champions
• Sunoco Race Fuels, The Official Fuel of IHRA available onsite
To become a member of the IHRA please call (561) 337-3446 or email email@example.com.