WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — The International Hot Rod Association (IHRA) Sportsman Spectacular presented by Hagerty and Moser Engineering begins the 2022 season April 8-10 at Piedmont Dragway, Julian, N.C.
The event is tailored to Piedmont Dragway’s weekly racing programs. Virginia drivers David Spaugh (Top Eliminator), Matt Sayers (Footbrake) and Brian Yerger Jr. (Junior Dragster) were the 2021 winners IHRA Sportsman Spectacular winners at the 1/8-mile drag strip.
Here are important facts regarding the event:
• Thousands of dollars in round prizes available to IHRA members in rounds 1-3.
• Contingency awards are available for any IHRA member who advance to the final round each day. Click here to view IHRA partners.
• All IHRA/NHRA credentials accepted at the event
• Event entry will take place at the track
• IHRA license renewal/chassis certification will be available on site
• IHRA IronMan trophies awarded to IHRA members who win the event
To become a member of the IHRA please call (561) 337-3446 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about Piedmont Dragway visit piedmontdragway.com.
For more information about the IHRA Sportsman Spectacular, presented by Hagerty and Moser Engineering, visit IHRA.com.