WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — The International Hot Rod Assocation (IHRA) Sportsman Spectacular presented by Hagerty and Moser Engineering makes its 2022 debut this week, April 9-10, at Piedmont Dragway in Julian, North Carolina.
For additional information on this weekend’s Sportsman Spectacular, click here!
Track: Piedmont Dragway
Event Date: April 8-10, 2022
Gates Open: 9 a.m. Saturday; 10 a.m. Sunday
Spectator Entry: $15
Children (12-Under) FREE
Eliminations: Following Timed Runs
Racer Entry Fee
TOP: $50 per day
FOOTBRAKE: $40 per day
JUNIOR: $20 per day
TOP: $1,500 winner, $400 runner-up, $150 semis
FOOTBRAKE: $1,000 winner, $300 runner-up, $100 semis
JUNIOR: $200 winner, $75 runner-up, $25 semis
*IRONMAN trophy provided for all classes
Here are the important facts regarding the event:
• Thousands of dollars in round prizes available to IHRA members in rounds 1-3.
• Round prizes are available for any IHRA member who advance to the final round each day. Click here to view IHRA partners.
• All IHRA/NHRA credentials accepted at the event.
• Event entry will take place at the track.
• IHRA license renewal/chassis certification will be available on site.
• IronMan trophies awarded to winners.
To become a member of the IHRA please call (561) 337-3446 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about Piedmont Dragway visit piedmontdragway.com.
For more information about the IHRA Sportsman Spectacular, presented by Hagerty and Moser Engineering, visit IHRA.com.