WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — The International Hot Rod Association (IHRA) Sportsman Spectacular presented by Hagerty and Moser Engineering will be making its first appearance in the state of Arkansas at Centerville Dragway on June 5.
The event is tailored to Centerville’s weekly racing programs. The 1/8-mile drag strip was first opened in 1977 and completely resurfaced in 2016. The Arkansas track, located less than 90 miles from Little Rock, features Super Pro (Box), Footbrake (No Box), Street ET and Junior Dragster classes.
Tyler Green (Super Pro), Johnathan Shipman (Footbrake), Kyle Cunningham (Street ET) and Race Rogers (Junior Dragster) were winners at the most recent Centerville races on April 30.
Here are important facts regarding the event:
• Thousands of dollars in round prizes available to IHRA members in rounds 1-3.
• Contingency awards are available for any IHRA member who advance to the final round each day. Click here to view IHRA partners.
• All IHRA/NHRA credentials accepted at the event
• Event entry will take place at the track
• IHRA license renewal/chassis certification will be available on site
• IHRA IronMan trophies awarded to IHRA members who win the event
To become a member of the IHRA please call (561) 337-3446 or email email@example.com.
For more information about Centerville Dragway visit centervilledragway.com.
For more information about the IHRA Sportsman Spectacular, presented by Hagerty and Moser Engineering, visit IHRA.com.