WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — The International Hot Rod Assocation (IHRA) Sportsman Spectacular presented by Hagerty and Moser Engineering returns to action in the Palmetto State this weekend, June 10-12, at Union Dragway, Union, South Carolina.
For additional information on this weekend’s Sportsman Spectacular, click here!
Track: Union County Dragway
Event Date: June 10-12, 2022
Gates Open: 5 p.m. Friday, 9 a.m. Saturday and Sunday
Spectator Entry: $15 Friday, $20 Saturday and Sunday
Testing: Friday 7-11 p.m., $25 car and driver
Eliminations: Following Timed Runs
Racer Entry Fee
TOP: $60 per day, $40 buyback (rounds 1,2)
MOD: $50 per day, $40 buyback (rounds 1,2)
SPORTSMAN: $30 per day, $10 buyback (rounds 1,2)
JUNIOR: $30 per day, $10 buyback (rounds 1,2)
TEEN: No entry fee, trophy only
TOP: $1,500 winner, $300 runner-up, $150 semi
MOD: $1,200 winner, $300 runner-up, $125 semi
SPORTSMAN: 50 % winner, 25 % runner-up
JUNIOR: $250 winner, $100 runner-up, $50 semi
TOP: $2,000-to-win with 70 cars
MOD: $1,500-to-win with 70 cars
JUNIOR: $300-to-win with 20 cars
Here are the important facts regarding the event:
- • Thousands of dollars in round prizes available to IHRA members in rounds 1-3.
- • Round prizes are available for any IHRA member who advance to the final round each day. Click here to view IHRA partners.
- • All IHRA/NHRA credentials accepted at the event
- • Event entry will take place at the track
- • IHRA license renewal/chassis certification will be available on site
- • IronMan trophies awarded to winners in Top, Modified and Junior who are IHRA members. Special Awards for Sportsman and TCR.
To become a member of the IHRA please call (561) 337-3446 or email email@example.com.
For more information about Union County Dragway visit uniondragway.com.
For more information about the IHRA Sportsman Spectacular, presented by Hagerty and Moser Engineering, visit IHRA.com.