WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — The International Hot Rod Association (IHRA) is proud to announce the IHRA Sportsman Spectacular presented by Hagerty and Moser Engineering will make its return to the Lone Star State at Pine Valley Raceway on Saturday, August 20.
Billed as ”East Texas’ Premier Dragstrip,” the Lufkin track has a new timing system for the 2022 season. It has hosted major events including the IHRA Summit Team Finals in 2019 and 2020. With the IHRA Sportsman Spectacular presented by Hagerty and Moser Engineering, this event will be tailored to Pine Valley’s weekly racing programs.
IHRA members racing in the Top (Box), Mod (No Box / Footbrake), and Junior Dragster classes have the opportunity to compete for the prestigious IHRA Ironman as well as the coveted oversized championship checks. IHRA members will also be in the running for limited-edition Sportsman Spectacular commemorative medals and round prizes from IHRA partners Sunoco Race Fuels, Moser Engineering and Summit Racing Equipment in addition to their winnings.
Here are important facts regarding the event:
- • Thousands of dollars in round prizes available to IHRA members in rounds 1-3.
- • Contingency awards are available for any IHRA member who advance to the final round each day. Click here to view IHRA partners.
- • All IHRA/NHRA credentials accepted at the event
- • Event entry will take place at the track
- • IHRA license renewal/chassis certification will be available on site
- • IHRA IronMan trophies awarded to IHRA members who win the event
To become a member of the IHRA please call (561) 337-3446 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about Pine Valley Raceway, click here to visit the Pine Valley Facebook page.
For more information about the IHRA Sportsman Spectacular, presented by Hagerty and Moser Engineering, visit IHRA.com.